Thursday 24 February 2011

Meet Tom

Barry here again!

As you've no doubt read I’ve had a rather incredible week. What with all the thrills and excitement of my first week as an international blogging superstar and spending the week in the company of my dearest friend Liv seeing the sights upon the London Eye, hitting it hard in Soho and going for a bit of dead celeb spotting in Highgate.

This week though I'm going to be staying at Tom’s house. Tom has been on his travels for the last week or two and I haven’t seen him at all since I’ve been Barry the international blogging superstar so we've got a lot to catch up on. I just hope he is ready for the busy and wild week I’ve got planned for us both. Be sure to check back in the next couple of days to see how the poor fellow is holding up.

All my Love, Barry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment