Tuesday 15 February 2011

Introducing Barry

Hi, I'm Barry the Elephant. I come from Spain originally, and was once a container of a vanilla flavoured ice cream. I was brought to London by my owner Liv, and now we go on journeys together with her friend Tom (both will also possibly be posting on the blog). I'm going to start my sightseeing off in London and sharing my adentures with you, and hopefully one day, i'd like to travel the world. Help me find friends and maybe even other Barry's by following my travels and commenting on my posts please.

3 comments:

  1. My dad used to have a rather larger (Indian) elephant than Barry called Jessica. She was mechanically powered but had to have a number plate on her tail if she went on the roads. My dad dressed up in turban etc and used a 3yo me as a lure. She was in the Sun and on Blue Peter. I am looking forward to Barry's adventures. Keep them coming... Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry the elephant moved to Ireland in early 2017. He assimilated to the culture very well, coming for pints with the lads most weekends. His shiny ivory skin made him very popular with the Dublin ladies and by god he could sink a Guinness.
    Keen to explore other cultures, Barry came on excursions to New York and London with the baisss. His shiny skin proved just as attractive to the yanks.
    In a trip to Paris, Barry was involved was in a tragic incident when his back was shattered by a ginge. An accident like this would have broken lesser elephants, but not Barry.
    Paralysed from the waste down, Barry took to unfortunate measures to help with the pain. During a short stay in Finnegans hostel, Tralee, Barry developed a taste for smack. The lads pleaded with Barry to revert to Guinness and come back to Dublin with lads but the heroin had changed him. We haven't heard from Barry since and are extremely worried about him.
    Apparently the gardai don't do missing elephant searches so if anyone has any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Alfie Byrne Harriers. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correction the tusks are made of ivory, his skin is in fact gray

    ReplyDelete