Monday 7 March 2011

Get Involved!


Hello everyone, It's Tom here.

I believe this is the first time we've actually personally spoke, usually it is Barry taking control of the keyboard to fill you in on what's been happening. Unfortunately Barry is busy at the minute (check back tomorrow to see what his next London trip has entailed) so I thought I'd take this oppertunity to quiz you all.

Me, Olivia and ofcourse **BARRY** are loving all the fun London site seeing adventures that we've encounted so far. However, we want some inspiration for all you readers and for you all to get involved. What in your opinion are the best kept secrets of tourist London? The places where a mini Spanish elephant and his two willing friends absolutely must go for the best possible day out? Get in touch and the ones with the best suggestions may check back on this blog and see that Barry has been to visit your suggested place.

The more unique the better, I look forward to hearing your suggestions...

Tom.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure you want this feedback from me - but I always take tourists to look for those old bits of pipes on the Thames by Tate Modern. Could Barry do an elephant statue tour... check their health etc? tbh I'm not sure if such statues exist (other than at E&C) but I bet they do. And there must be some Ganesh around about - the temple opp Ikea in Neasdon (I think) is amazing. Tnx for asking for ideas. Nicola

    ReplyDelete